MMP welcomes project submissions. If you wish to make a submission please complete this form and release agreement. You can expect to hear back from us in the next 3 to 4 weeks.
The Proposal was submitted by you for review and consideration by Merit Entertainment Inc. You understand that the execution of this release is necessary before MEI will review the Proposal, and you represent and agree as follows:
1. You own or control the Proposal. You have the full and exclusive right to submit the Proposal to MEI and no other person or corporation has any right, title or interest in the Proposal inconsistent with your rights to develop and license the Proposal. If you are submitting the Proposal on behalf of a corporation that owns the Proposal, you have the authority to bind such corporation. The Proposal is not defamatory and does not infringe upon or violate the privacy rights, copyrights, trademarks, publicity or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party.
2. MEI has not made any promise or representation to you about the Proposal, and has no obligation to use the Proposal in any way. There is no agreement, written or oral, express or implied, between you and CBC concerning the Proposal, other than this release.
3. MEI will give the Proposal only the consideration that MEI in its sole and absolute discretion determines is appropriate.
4. MEI does not accept any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Proposal. MEI has the right to copy, use, and distribute the Proposal for the purpose of its evaluation and review. You have kept a copy of the Proposal. MEI has no obligation to return the Proposal to you and is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Proposal.
5. MEI may have already and may in the future receive or independently develop materials similar to the Proposal. MEI has the unrestricted right to use these similar materials, and you will have no right or recourse against MEI for use of these similar materials.